Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We aRe thE ChaMpiOns!!!

Unbeaten in 4 outings going to the finals, we bagged the Championship Title with a clean slate of 5-0.

It was a grueling first half, down by almost double digits in the first 5 minutes but soon regained composure and just narrows it down to 2 points at the end of the first quarter. Hmmmm… Hangover really took toll on us from our last night Sales and CSO Christmas Party… But fate has it that we deserve to win the title in spite of all the changes in the game format and referees. I myself was playing hurt for the last 7 minutes but my sprained left ankle did not stop me from finishing the game... thanks to the cheering and chanting of Team MDi. And most specially to my inspiration, My sHenGGie who urge me to go on:)

Whew, what a way to cap the year!!! We also won the Xmas Party Group Presentation:)

Btw, yours truly was named MVP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home