Saturday, December 03, 2005

LoSt PhoNe :(

I lost my K750i phone at Tiendesitas :(

And what is more frustrating is that the restaurateur saw someone took it from our table when we left and thought that they are our friends so they did not even bother to ask.

Gosssh… It was less than 5mins when I got back to the place and to find out that my phone is no longer there. I feel sorry for myself for being so careless but I pity those people who took my phone. They have a bad heart with no Xmas spirit :(

Anyways, I have something to cheer about :) Got the same phone from a friend and was able to retain my number. So to all who’s reading this please send a text to me so I can register your name on my phone book again.

1 Comments:

Blogger sHenGGie said...

tsk tsk tsk sayang phone mo, sweetie. :-(

nwey, lesson learned, oki? you should be aware na of your belongings (look who's talking) :-)!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home